- This is key, tattoo it on your forehead backwards. You must have scheduled, protected time every weekday in your calendar and cell phone. Defend it with your life.
• I suggest 8 to 9 am or if you have little kids noon until 1 pm while you munch a sandwich.• Never at night, weekends or holidays.• Get a quiet place even if it’s your car. No distractions.• Turn off your phone, email, texts for secretary, nurses, patients, pharmacists, hospital, clinic, nursing homes, family, friends, internet, radio, tv and magazines and stay focused for one hour daily for 5 weekdays.
- Charge $300 per hour for insurance and lawyer’s letters and put it in a special bank account to treat yourself and your spouse.
- Reward yourself when done with a coffee and newspaper.
- Come back a day early from vacation to get caught up.
- Get caught up now by going in Sunday and then stay ahead of it every weekday.
- Bring in patients to help you with chartomegally= big forms for insurance, lawyers and government.
Physician Nonclinical Career Advice You Can Put to Use Today with Dr. John Jurica
Enjoy this episode with Dr. John Jurica all about physician nonclinical career advice that you can put to use today! https://youtu.be/bfvONyFqIF8 “You’ve got to become an expert on what non-traditional, nonclinical jobs are out there and then you can start...