STAT: One Weekend to Get Your Life Back
Live & Interactive Virtual Workshop for Women Physicians
January 30-31, 2021
Jill Farmer is a master certified time and stress management coach who specializes in working with physicians. She is really excited to teach you her best tools, ideas and tactics to lead you to be more productive with less stress. She is the author of “There’s Not Enough Time… and Other Lies We Tell Ourselves”— a time management bestseller. Jill’s expertise has been featured everywhere from The Washington Post to Inc. Magazine and Fitness Magazine. Jill travels the U.S. delivering keynotes and teaching her acclaimed programs at top medical institutions, corporations and organizations. Jill was an Emmy Award winning TV journalist before becoming a nationally recognized physician coach.
Gabriella Dennery MD
Life Coach, speaker and teacher, Dr. Gabriella Dennery is passionate about coaching busy health care professionals who are ready to put themselves first. Recovering from burnout after leaving primary care medicine, she discovered new ways to answer the call of healer. Gabriella is trained in health and wellness coaching and life coaching, working with clients around work-life synergy, health and wellbeing, mindfulness, healthy relationships, and career transitions. She is especially keen on supporting women physicians with reclaiming their joy for their calling, while designing effective ways to integrate work and home life for greater fulfillment. For Gabriella, life balance includes playing percussion and violin, composing music, and being the other half of a fun marriage.
Jen Barna MD
Dr. Jen Barna created DocWorking to be a catalyst, moving physicians toward fulfillment in work and home by taking an individualized approach to striking the right balance between the two. Jen brings experienced coaches to physicians in a format that allows for time limitations, so doctors can move at a rapid pace toward whatever goals they envision.
Register early to reserve your spot before seats fill!
By registering today, you will be able book your place with a discount of $300 off the regular price:
Early Registration before 1/20/2021: $695
Registration on or after 1/21/2021: $995
This 2 day online interactive workshop created especially for Women in Medicine will supply you with the tools you need to successfully:
- Achieve what matters to YOU at work and at home
- Find the best ways to set and achieve meaningful goals
- Learn how saying NO can make room for some huge YESES in your life and work
- Learn techniques for recharging your batteries even when you’re short on time
- Gain the tools you need for tackling the overwhelm
- Learn & grow with a community of women physicians seeking similar results
This workshop is for you if:
- You are seeking to balance the stresses and demands of a hectic work life with your personal life
- You find it difficult to find time for the personal life you dreamed of due to the rigors and stresses of your work life
- You want to be a happy and successful doctor, and make a difference in the world, but the overwhelming demands at work make it difficult to juggle success and happiness
You are ready for this workshop if:
- You are excited by the challenge of transforming your life
- You are committed to getting the most out of this workshop by actively participating in discussions and activities
- You know that NOW is the time to take charge of your well being